Blogging Awards: The Liebster Award
Sincerely Sam was nominated for the Liebster award! Yay! Thank you to Isabelle from Collegiate Curls for the nomination!
I’m sure some of you are wondering…
What’s the Liebster award?
The Liebster Award is an internet award given by bloggers to fellow bloggers. For the official rules, click here!
This award is a great way to discover other bloggers, especially ones who are newer to the blogging world. It’s an awesome way to acknowledge and appreciate new bloggers and build relationships with other bloggers as well!
Questions from Isabelle:
- What is your favorite part about being a blogger?
My favorite part about being a blogger is having my own little creative outlet. I love doing things like taking photos and creating videos. Having a blog gives me an excuse to do that and a place to share it all!
- How does your blog make an impact on your readers or even on yourself?
I learn so much researching for different blog posts. I also want my readers to be able to find advice on my site and learn from my mistakes and experiences. It’s almost like being an older sister!
- What would you or others say is your biggest strength?
One of my favorite strengths that I have is that I’m a fast learner. It’s really helped me with a lot of things, including my blog.
- What accomplishment are you proudest of?
I just got my first internship for next semester that I’m super excited about!
- What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
This advice wasn’t given directly to me but I love Katy Bellote’s chitchat videos! She’s amazing and definitely needs her own podcast! One of my favorite things she’s said to her viewers before is “you cannot accept absolute dirt and confuse it for diamonds.” I feel like this applies to so many different situations like how you’re treated in friendships or relationships, or even when setting goals for yourself. It’s a reminder to always look out for yourself and to always aim high!
- Who or what inspires you the most?
I find myself getting inspired by seeing others succeed. Whenever I go to networking events at school and meet people who have gotten so far in their career, I’m motivated to keep doing better in my classes and work harder on my blog content.
- What is your favorite movie or book?
That’s a toughie! I’m more of a T.V. show kind of gal so I’m gonna change this question up a little and say that my favorite shows are: The Office, Parks and Rec, Riverdale, Walking Dead, and The Challenge. I like a little bit of everything!
- If you could pick up and move anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I’ve always wanted to live in Hawaii for a summer. I’ve never been, but I just love the vibes it seems to have.
- What type of cookie best describes you and why?
This question led to me taking multiple “Which Cookie Describes Your Personality?” quizzes and every time I got an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. I kind of want to say I’m offended because everyone hates those, but I love them so I guess it’s fine. According to buzzfeed I’m old fashioned and have good advice.
- Coffee or tea?
Most of the blogs I follow are older blogs and I hard time finding newer blogs but here are three awesome new bloggers whose content I love already!
Zarine at BlogsByZarine
Cailey at TheModaMuseBlog
Ally at PinchOfAl
My Questions for these bloggers:
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- What’s one thing your readers probably don’t know about you?
- What’s your dream job?
- What makes you laugh out loud?
- What are some tips you have for other new bloggers?
- What’s #1 on your bucket list?
- Describe yourself in 3 words
- Where do you hope to see yourself in 4 years?
- Describe your perfect date night!
- Morning or night?
- If you could have any food in front of you right now, what would it be?